Wednesday 7 May 2014

Shar Diaries US 2.0

05:55 AM
The Austrian Airlines aircraft dropped my folks and me at Vienna, as promised and paid for. I woke up from a drowsy mind to a beautiful morning.
Mom said she couldn't sleep coz of sheer excitement, while I enjoyed sound sleep, thanks to the comforts of business class flying.

The airport and the weather didn't seem out of the ordinary. I was pretty much expecting the same from Vienna, that I do from airports in general.

As Dad suggested, we headed to the Austrian Airlines Lounge to kill the time in transit. The Lounge is spacious and comfortable, housing a variety of furniture, placed carefully around the buffet meal.

Mom was craving the stores around the lounge as I tried to get INR exchanged. Dad is peacefully asleep now and I'm enjoying writing.

Next stop: Washington Dulles

Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment