Wednesday 7 May 2014

Shar Diaries US 1.0

Days of preparation and planning finally brought me a step closer to my dream-trip to the States. I'm full of excitement and joy as I Mount the vehicle in transit. Someone special showed up at my door last minute, delaying my packing process and leaving me panicked half an hour before my time of departure.
With a flustered mind and self-criticism for my poor time management habits, I finally made it to the cab in time, saying a last minute good bye to my sweet cousin next door.

As I was leaving, my friends were surprised as to why the excitement didn't show on my face. Why wasn't I jumping with happiness with the thought of the developed country that no one likes to return from. I asked myself the same... I realized, I have been a little closed to my emotions - a shield we all put on while living in the big city alone. But now, it's time to change! It's time for real fun and lots of frolic. Seeing new and beautiful places was never more charming than it is, after serving at a company for 9 long months at a stretch. I'm happy. Excited. And. Ready for the US of A :P
More updates coming up shortly.
Next stop: New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment