Thursday 2 January 2014

The Chinos Diaries

Jan 02, 2014

Ironed and pleated, I was happy, until I was in S's gym bag. Why did she have to pull me out and disturb me in my slumber? What wrong have I done to her to deserve this? She slipped into my cozy legs and was struggling to shut my mouth. Man! It was hard for her to come the full circle. I was scared she might break the only button I had. Thankfully her ponch tummy still had some saving grace and spared me from the ache of losing my only button.

It was hard for my mouth to sit around her belly after all the struggle...I just could not stand the stretch. Every pretty girl around S, at her office showered her with complements. All of which were directed towards me. One cute chubby one even compared me to her Zara chinos :) I was on cloud 9.

Finally, after gluttoning down the lunch food, S finally decided to relieve me of my pain. She unbuttoned me. That feeling was beyond words. I still crave it. Through out the day, I could feel that she was uncomfortable herself with the open button hiding under her Pepe top. But she kept firm and acted normal. Poor S.

What startled me later, was her eagerness to join a gym or health club. Looks like, she herself was not very pleased with her flab. She pretended to be quite the Tom Boy at heart, but the truth was, she was pretty conscious about her looks after all. I heard it from her most loyal pair of denims, I call her DJs. Denim Jeans is the only pair of trousers that fit S at the moment. Rightfully, I should pretend to be super jealous of her, but I am actually not! After all I have a heart too.

I am proud of S for joining a superb gym class from tomorrow. I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world. Here's hoping, she would be happy getting into me, some day, and I would share the same feeling. :)

-C 

No comments:

Post a Comment